Whether you’re going for fun, the history, health tourism or any combination of the three, Lithuania is a great place to visit. It’s one of the oldest countries in Europe that enjoys great geographical, historical and architectural landmarks.
The country is full of preserved natural landscapes, woods, lakes and rivers, and has an unique sea side, with Curonian split, a sandy peninsula, isolating the Curonian sea from the Baltic sea.
Some interesting facts about Lithuania
- In 14th century Lithuania was the biggest country in Europe: it included present territories of Belarus and Ukraine, part of Poland and part of Russia.
- Lithuania was the last country in Europe to become Christian in 1387.
- Lithuania organized a unique protest in 1989 August 23. Residents of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia formed 600 km long row of people holding hands! This event showed the world that Baltic States want to be independent.
- Lithuania is the only country in the world having national perfume. “The Scent of Lithuania” is perfume for home. It holds the entire history of our nation…
- Lithuanian languages is the oldest living language of the Indo-European family.
- Lithuania is the oldest and the largest Baltic State.
These days, people go for exotic vacation destinations not only to relax, but also to enjoy cheap but professional medical procedures like plastic or dental surgery.
Medical facilities and amenities in Lithuania, our doctors and clinics meet the international standards and still are very cost effective comparing to their international counterparts. The economic of Lithuania allows more competitive prices than those of many other developed countries.
Medical treatment cost along with the highly qualified doctors are undoubtedly the best attraction for any patients to get their treatment in Lithuania. Patients or tourists gets to experience the best infrastructure, the best possible medical treatment facilities at most competitive prices.
An integrated world-class healthcare system leveraging best medical practices backed by cutting-edge technology, specialized clinics, comprehensive services, internationally renowned private hospitals offer utmost level of integrated healthcare to international patients.
Besides/or after your surgical or dental treatment upon request we‘ll organize a guided (from half day to any duration) tours through Lithuania.
So if you are planning to add some more charm to your appearance, consider these advantages of going to Lithuania:
Only 2 - 3 hours flight from the main cities in Europe! No waiting lists! Savings up to 70% in comparison to your home country prices! 24/7 individual service !